In line with the commitments made under our Famille Plus, Clef Verte and Camping Qualité quality labels, we are taking all necessary measures to ensure you have a pleasant stay and guarantee health security.
Our facilities give pride of place to nature, space, the outdoors and we offer you direct access to the river through our private beach.
From the start, we have made every effort to strictly apply the health protocols, by profession, developed by the National Federation of Outdoor Hotels and by the State.
All this in order to keep the various services offered by your campsite open and available.
Thus, at each stage of your stay, we have adapted our processes:
– As soon as you make your reservation, we provide and encourage you to take out cancellation insurance with Covid extension to be able to plan your stay with complete peace of mind and we have also relaxed our cancellation conditions,
– Upon receipt, the applicable instructions are displayed, distance guaranteed and hydro-alcoholic gel available,
– Our sanitary facilities are equipped with hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers upon entry and soap dispensers are available inside. The facilities are rigorously cleaned and disinfected several times a day by our trained staff.
– Our mobile homes are ventilated for a long time before being fully cleaned and disinfected (contact surfaces, fabrics and air conditioning) between each stay,
– Our shops and services allow people to be distanced and hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers are available at all points.
From August 1, 2021 access to all campsites in France is subject to new restrictions imposed by the French government, in the form of a “SANITARY PASS”. To help you prepare for your stay, we will explain here in detail how to access and stay at Le Clapas campsite from July 21.
– Children up to and including 17 years old will have access to the campsite and all our facilities without a Health Pass, so without any restrictions.
– All adults aged 18 and over, regardless of their country of origin, must present a HEALTH PASS before entering the campsite which consists of the digital or paper presentation of health proof, among the following three:
I / Vaccination, provided that a complete vaccination schedule is available, either:
• 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
• 4 weeks after injection for vaccines with a single injection (Johnson & Johnson);
• 2 weeks after the injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (1 single injection).
II / Proof of a negative test of less than 48 hours
All RT-PCR and antigenic tests generate proof as soon as the result is entered by the healthcare professional.
The deadlines in force for the validity of the tests (48 hours) are strict when entering the campsite
III / The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months:
Positive tests (RT-PCR or antigens) of more than 2 weeks and less than 6 months indicate a limited risk of reinfection with Covid-19.
Once your Health Pass has been validated on your arrival, you will have access to the campsite and to all our services and equipment for the duration of your stay, without having to be re-tested.
Please note: this validated Pass is only valid at Camping Le Clapas, the conditions of access to restaurants and structures outside the campsite may be subject to different regulations.
IF YOU CANNOT PRESENT YOUR HEALTH PASS ON ARRIVAL, ACCESS TO THE CAMPING WILL BE DENIED, EVEN IF YOU HAVE MADE A PRIOR RESERVATION.
Obviously, we will do everything in our power to ensure that you have a pleasant holiday, despite the constraints imposed, and we will be very happy to welcome you! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions!
We stay informed in real time of the situation to better deal with it, and we remain at your disposal to answer your questions and expectations.